The current situation
Digitisation is the most radical change in the way users interact and in the points of contact between them and the company. Over the next three years, Italy will reach 50 million Internet users, while by 2020 100% of Italian companies will be connected at 30 Mbps.
A sore spot, on the other hand, which risks holding back digital development, is the low IT skills of Italians.
According to ISTAT, in fact, in 2017 33% of Italians claimed to have limited digital skills. The figure becomes even more alarming if we consider that the population is progressively aging.
Guide digital evolution starting from the transformation of the offer to customers.
PERCENTAGE OF CAP SERVICES AVAILABLE AS "ONE CLICK SOLUTION"
How to reach the target
- Development of a service model based on digital and tailored solutions.
- Introduction of digital and distance activated paperless contracts for all customers.
- Availability of all self-service contractual practices.
€ 15 million
ALLOCATED BY CAP, IN THE 2018-2022 PERIOD, FOR THE DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF IT TECHNOLOGIES
- Development of new digital systems available to customers for contract management and to citizens for local control.
- Development of new artificial intelligence systems to support corporate CRM.
- Strengthening of the technological tools necessary for the dissemination of smart working in the company.
- Implementation of augmented reality to support the work of our technicians.
- Online services and apps: 18,740 registered with the online Help Desk; 4,010 Water Points appointments.
- Dissemination of the campaign to encourage the user to sign up to online billing, increasing the number of subscriptions by 52% compared to 2017.
- Creation of a new bill to ensure the transparency of the information provided to the customer.