The current situation
Digital advancement is destined to mark a significant improvement in the ability to collect and analyse data, determining structural impacts on the organisation of companies, on the offer of products and services, as well as on the very methods of production and relations with the end customer.
It is estimated that 10.4 million people will be employed in the data economy in Europe by 2020. At the same time, however, there is a need to ensure cybersecurity and in Italy there was € 10 billion of damage attributable to cyber crime activities in 2016.
Make networks and facilities smart.
TREND - TOTAL MILLIONS OF EUROS SPENT ON AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS
How to reach the target
- Automation of industrial activities starting from high-risk activities.
- Progressive conversion of plants to remote control and development of a control room with cloud computing technologies and real-time data analysis.
- Development of new dashboards for the aggregation of technical data.
- Increase in high-tech training for employees.
€ 8.4 million
ALLOCATED BY CAP, IN THE 2018-2022 PERIOD, FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF SMART PLANTS AND NETWORKS.
- Implementation of a new and innovative GIS and WEBGIS service with advanced features and artificial intelligence components.
- Development of a new control room for real-time data analysis.
- Robotic integration work on waste water treatment plants.
- Implementation of new management dashboards that allow an accurate analysis of service performance.